Today I was given the One Lovely Blog Award! Thanks to Blogger, Project Light to Life, Besides having a common Shine for the Late Great “Ralph Waldo Emerson.” She has a passion for life that is refreshing. To see our children take on life with such vigor is Awesome!!! Below is a experp from her “About” page…
“I define bucket list as an adventure or an opportunity to consider what I want from life and what I want to give others in my life at specific moments. After crossing items off my bucket list for the past several years, I decided to share my journey as I continue my search for new experiences.”
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Link the post to their page
- State seven random facts about yourself
- Nominate those you feel are deserving of the award.
Here are seven random facts about me:
1. I am a Christian
2. I am homeless (but protected)
3. I’ve been a musician for 51 years
4 I like cartoons (DragonBall Z has always been my fave)
5. I was a Truck Driver for just over 30 years (I can tell ya were to get a good meal 🙂 )
6. I love animals but am allergic to most
7. I have been on every interstate hiway and most US hiways (Continental US)
Alaska and Canada, and have prayed in more than 27 countries…
And now my nominees are:
http://eyagee.wordpress.com/awards/ Eyagee’s Blog
http://daughterbydesign.wordpress.com/ A Journey Of Faith
Congratulations to you all! I love all of the blogs I follow, I Really enjoy
the blogs as they all bring something to my life and the blogging community.
Even if you don’t pass on the award, I hope I put a smile on your faces!